WELCOME TO HERRÄNG DANCE CAMP!
Before registering, please read the terms and conditions below regarding the registration process, refunds as well as other general festival rules.
- A registration fee is to be paid within four days of your registration for all programs. Your registration is not complete and your place in the program is not guaranteed until you have paid the registration fee. The registration fee is also non-refundable except for in certain circumstances described in the Refund Policy below.
- Regarding potential program changes: if you have registered but have not paid the registration fee yet, delete your registration and then register for your new program. If you have registered and already paid your registration fee, please contact us.
- Regarding the lineup of teachers: please always be aware that minor changes might very well occur. It is impossible to schedule individual teachers for all programs at all levels during any given week; instead, we have to designate some classes for certain teachers and some other classes for other teachers. Thank you for understanding.
Please be aware that there will be no refunds. There is only one exception: In case of illness before the start of a booked weekly program and upon presentation of a medical certificate, we will refund all costs except for the registration fee. The registration fee will be kept under all circumstances.
No (partial) refunds can be issued after the start of a camp week, even in the case of illness.
It is possible to give or sell the course spot to another person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GENERAL FESTIVAL RULES
The following points are general practical rules during camp. Please read them carefully to understand and ensure a safe environment for all.
- Herräng Dance Camp reserves the right to ask you to leave camp or refuse admittance to anybody; participant, artist or staff member that doesn't comply with the points outlined in our Safety and Values page should your actions be aggressive or affect others in a negative way. In this case, there will be no refunds.
- Herräng Dance Camp follows both Swedish laws and cultural values and norms seen within wider Swedish society which may differ from other countries. Click here for an English summary of the most important Swedish values, norms and laws presented for foreigners.
- Herräng Dance Camp follows all rules and regulations outlined by the Swedish government in regard to Covid-19. For further information about pre-existing rules, click here.
- By attending this festival, you agree to the terms and conditions surrounding refunds and registrations outlined above.
- By registering, working, volunteering or participating in the event, you grant permission for Herräng Dance Camp to use photographs and/or videos of you taken at the event in publications, news releases, social media, online and in other communications related to the mission of Herräng Dance Camp. If you see a picture or video featuring you that you would like us to delete, please reach out to email@example.com and the published content will be unpublished and also removed from our archives.
- Bands and musicians are subject to change.
- While help is always available, Herräng Dance Camp is ultimately not responsible for any incidents, injuries or theft of items and other valuables while at camp. Please look out for yourself, and for others.
- Always remember that Herrang Dance Camp is hosted in a real village. Please be respectful and mindful of the locals who are not attending camp.
For further information regarding our Safety and Values for Herräng Dance Camp, please click here.