Herräng Dance Camp

2nd July to 6th August

Prepmode for Camp 2016
Lindy Hop, Boogie Woogie, Balboa, Solo Jazz & Tap

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Please find Herräng Dance Camp's terms and conditions surrounding potential refunds below.

In general, there will no refunds except for in a handful of exceptional circumstances:

  • If you are sick and cannot attend Herräng Dance Camp, please notify us as soon as possible and present a medical certificate. If you can present a medical certificate, you will be refunded 100% of the amount paid.
  • In the event that Herräng Dance Camp is forced to cancel due to force majeure (disasters, strikes, riots, war actions, restrictions that are implemented by the Swedish government surrounding COVID-19 or other similar situations beyond our control), we reserve the right to cancel agreements. You will be notified as soon as possible, and 75% of the amount paid will be refunded to you. The remaining 25% will be kept as administrative costs.
  • In the event that you are unable to travel due to governmental or border restrictions, please notify us as soon as possible. You will be refunded 75% of the amount paid, andthe remaining 25% will be kept as administrative costs. 

For further questions regarding refunds, please email us at info@herrang.com.